A Full Mouth Reconstruction may be the answer if your smile has seen better days. People who have had bad dental work, old restorations, and missing, chipped, or cracked teeth may be candidates for a Full Mouth Reconstruction.
According to Dr. Jack Ringer, past President and an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Full Mouth Reconstruction can give you a new smile that can last for the rest of your life using restorative and cosmetic dental techniques that will give you back your toothy grin.
Full Mouth Reconstruction is a treatment plan that is custom made to fit your individual needs and can give you the smile that you deserve.
Dr. Ringer explains that the point of a Full Mouth Reconstruction is to restore the entire mouth including the bite, gums, and teeth using restorative and cosmetic dental procedures such as dental implants, porcelain veneers, dental crowns, bridges, dental bonding, inlays, onlays, gum surgery, or other types of restorative or cosmetic dentistry techniques.
When you schedule a no obligation full mouth reconstruction consultation with Dr. Ringer, your entire mouth will be checked to determine what procedures would be best for your particular needs.
A Full Mouth Reconstruction may include all or some of these treatments:
- Restorative Dental Procedures-Dental crowns, fillings, bridges, inlays, outlays
- Implant Dentistry-The use of permanent replacement teeth from the root to the crown
- Cosmetic Dentistry-Porcelain veneers, dental bonding, teeth whitening, gum re-contouring
- TMD Treatments/Neuromuscular Dentistry-Bite correction for the TMJ joints
- Bruxisum-Therapy to help with teeth grinding or clenching and related symptoms
- Orthodontics-The use of traditional and invisible braces to correct misalignment
- Oral Surgery-Soft and hard tissue grafts, root canal therapy, tooth extraction
- Periodontal treatments-Periodontal surgery, root scaling and planing
If your smile could use some improvement, including a Full Mouth Reconstruction, call or click and schedule a no obligation Full Mouth Reconstruction consultation with Orange County’s most well known and experienced restorative and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jack Ringer from Dental Cosmetics.
You really can have a new smile in time for the holidays, call or click for your dental consultation in Anaheim Hills today.